2021-2022 UDWC registration and participation dates are listed below:
- UDWC has a maximum enrollment depending on the number of available classes and students enrolled in each grade level. Once registrations reach that limit, any additional families will be placed on a wait list and contacted if/when space is available.
- ALL families new to UDWC and those who last participated in UDWC in ‘19-’20 or prior are required to attend one of 3 park day information meetings (or a Visitor Day). See below for dates.
- You cannot register for classes unless you attend a Park Day or Visitor Day information meeeting.
UDWC registration and participation dates are listed below:
- Thursday, 4/22/2021, 1-3 PM- Optional coordinator information meeting (email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information)
- Thursday 5/20/2021 Optional coordinator planning meeting
- Week of 6/7/2021- Pre-registration opens on dwcoop.net, Course Descriptions Published
- Thursday, 6/10/2021, 9-10 AM- Park Day information meeting # 1 (All families new to UDWC must attend one of 3 sessions to qualify for pre-registration) Location: Grey Hawk Park, 3500 Redtail Way E, Layton, UT 84040.
- Thursday, 6/24/2021, 9-10 AM- Park Day information meeting # 2 (All families new to UDWC must attend one of 3 sessions to qualify for pre-registration) Location: Grey Hawk Park, 3500 Redtail Way E, Layton, UT 84040.
- Thursday, 7/8/2021, 9-10 AM- Park Day information meeting # 3 (All families new to UDWC must attend one of 3 sessions to qualify for pre-registration) Location: Grey Hawk Park, 3500 Redtail Way E, Layton, UT 84040.
- Thursday, 7/12/2021, 9 AM- Course Registration begins
- Thursday, 7/22/2021, 10 PM- Registration Closes-SORRY, NO LATE REGISTRATIONS ACCEPTED
- Thursday, 8/19/2021, 1-3 PM- Optional new co-op family “How to Survive and Thrive your first year of co-op” electronic help session, email email@example.com for information.
- Thursday, 9/2/2021, 9:30 AM- Mandatory Orientation for all UDWC families, Mountain View Baptist Church, 2585 East 3000 North, Layton UT 84041
- Thursday, 9/9/2021- Fall Term Begins
- Thursday, 11/4/2021- Fall Visitor Day for new families interested in winter registration. (If you attended a park day or visitor day information meeting and would like winter term registration information, email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Thursday, 11/11/2021- Fall Term Ends
- Thursday, 1/13/2022- First day of winter term.
- Thursday, 3/10/2022- Winter Visitor Day for new families interested in 2022-2023 co-op participation.
- Thursday, 3/17/2022- Winter Term Ends
- Thursday, 3/24/2022- Year-End Celebration/Yearbook signing potluck.
- Thursday, 3/31/2022- Snow Day Make-up (only if needed, all weeks will move forward making this date the re-scheduled Year-End Celebration date)
For more information about UDWC see the Q&A tab or email email@example.com.
Families enrolled in the Davis/Weber Co-Op must be members of the Utah Christian Homeschool Association (UTCH).
Our co-op family registration fee is $25, payable in cash on the orientation day in late August/early September (or January for Winter Term Registrants.) There is a mandatory background check and cash fee of $6.00 payable to MVBC for every parent/guardian/teacher/helper on campus at MVBC on UDWC class days. There are also class supply fees set by coordinators and payable directly to them in cash at orientation. No fees are refundable if a family withdraws, as coordinators purchase supplies before co-op begins.
Visitor Day Information for 11/4/2021
Watch for more information posted here beginning October 15, 2021.