'17-'18 UDWC registration and participation dates are listed below.
- UDWC has a maximum enrollment depending on the number of available classes and students enrolled in each grade level. Once registrations reach that limit, any additional families will be placed on a wait list and contacted if/when space is available.
- ALL families new to UDWC and those who last participated in UDWC in ‘14-’15 or prior are required to attend one of 3 park day information meetings (or a Visitor Day). See below for dates.
- You cannot register for classes unless you attend a Park Day or Visitor Day information meeeting.
UDWC registration and participation dates are listed below.
- Thursday, 4/20/17, 2-4 PM-Optional coordinator information meeting (email firstname.lastname@example.org for details)
- Thursday, 5/11/17, 2-4 PM-Optional coordinator planning meeting
- Thursday, 6/8/17, 10-11 AM-Park Day information meeting # 1 (All families new to UDWC must attend one of 3 sessions to qualify for pre-registration) Location: Sand Ridge Park, 2555 N Church St., Layton, UT 84040/South of Highway 193 on Church Street.
- Week of 6/8/17- Pre-registration opens on dwcoop.net, Course Descriptions Published
- Thursday, 6/22/17, 10-11 AM-Park Day information meeting # 2 (All families new to UDWC must attend one of 3 sessions to qualify for pre-registration) Location: Sand Ridge Park, 2555 N Church St., Layton, UT 84040/South of Highway 193 on Church Street.
- Thursday, 7/6/17, 10-11 AM-Park Day information meeting # 3 (All families new to UDWC must attend one of 3 sessions to qualify for pre-registration) Location: Sand Ridge Park, 2555 N Church St., Layton, UT 84040/South of Highway 193 on Church Street.
- Thursday, 7/13/17, 9 AM-Course Registration begins
- Thursday, 7/27/17, 10 PM-Registration Closes-SORRY, NO LATE REGISTRATIONS ACCEPTED
- Thursday, 8/17/17, 2 PM-Optional new co-op family “How to Survive and Thrive your first year of co-op” help session! Mountain View Baptist Church, 2585 East 3000 North, Layton UT 84041
- Thursday, 8/31/17, 9:30 AM-Mandatory Orientation for all UDWC families (parents and students) Mountain View Baptist Church, 2585 East 3000 North, Layton UT 84041
- Thursday, 9/7/17-Fall Term Begins
- Thursday, 11/2/17-Fall Visitor Day for new families interested in winter registration.
- If you attended a park day or visitor day information meeting and would like winter term registration information, email email@example.com
- Thursday, 11/9/17-Fall Term Ends
- Thursday, 1/11/18 First day of winter term.
- Thursday, 3/8/18, Winter Visitor Day for new families interested in 2018-2019 co-op participation.
- Thursday, 3/15/18-Winter Term Ends
- Thursday, 3/22/18-Year-End Celebration/Yearbook signing potluck.
- Thursday, 3/29/18-Snow Day Make-up (only if needed-snow day obligations would move to 3/22 and 3/29 would be the potluck day)
For more information about UDWC see the Q&A tab or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Families enrolled in the Davis/Weber Co-Op must be members of the Utah Christian Homeschool Association (UTCH).
Our co-op family registration fee is $20, payable in cash on the orientation day in late August/early September (or January for Winter Term Registrants.) There is a mandatory background check and cash fee of $5.00 payable to MVBC for every parent/guardian/teacher/helper on campus at MVBC on UDWC class days. There are also class supply fees set by coordinators and payable directly to them in cash at orientation. No fees are refundable if a family withdraws as coordinators purchase supplies before co-op begins.
Visitor Day information for 11/2/17
Visitor Day for UDWC will be an informational meeting covering pre-registration requirements, co-op policies, procedures, registration etc. Participation in UDWC requires attendance at such an informational meeting. Visitor day also gives the opportunity for parents and 4th grade and older students to observe classes.
Time: November 2, 2017, 9:15 – 10:45 AM Welcome, orientation, Q&A
- Mountain View Baptist Church, 2585 E 3000 N, Layton, UT 84040
RSVP: by 10/26/17 to email@example.com with the following information:
- Email address
- If you are bringing children, what are their ages?
10:15 – 10:45 Observation time for parents of PK-3rd graders
- Children 3rd grade and younger will be in a supervised room watching a video or coloring
- Parents of 3rd grade and younger are welcome to observe classes until 10:45
- Parents of 3rd grade and younger will pick up their children promptly at 10:45 and depart (unless other off-site arrangements are made for their young children)
10:15 – 12:15 Observation time for parents of 4th grade and older
- Parents and students 4th grade and older are welcome to observe classes from the back for second hour (10:00-11:15) and for third hour (11:15-12:15)
10:15-10:45 AM: Parents agree to pick up children promptly at 10:45. Supervisors will have other co-op obligations.